Disclaimer for RENT A TOOL LLC
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. rentatoolny.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (rentatoolny.com), is strictly at your own risk. rentatoolny.com will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad.’
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- Purchasing from rentatoolny.com is non-refundable unless otherwise specified.
- By purchasing from rentatoolny.com, I agree that I know what I’m getting a base on info provided on the product page.
- I agree that returns have to be processed by seller, by contacting rentatoolny.com through the legal channels Phone/Email/Mail (Information located on About page).
- By clicking “Place Order,” I understand that rentatoolny.com DOES NOT take responsibility for returns unless the item is damaged, the wrong item shipped, or misconducted by the seller.
- Disputing a charge could cause legal action against the customer, a penalty of a minimum of $35 per dispute, despite the amount was discussed and will be withdrawn from information on file.
By using our website, you, as a result of this consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.