The Vibrating Plate Compactor Rental single-direction plate compactor is ideal for jobs like trenches, retaining walls, and other tight areas.
Isolated vibration points create a safe, comfortable hold for the operator: landscape, driveway, and sidewalk sets, footers, and patio installations.
Before starting pouring concrete, laying bricks or stone, be sure you pack down all aggregate, soil, and debris for a tight, air-free foundation.
When you rent a Plate Compactor, rest assure you’re getting it right for a long-lasting patio or walkway, resistant to erosion for years to come.
Come over to our store today, and you could purchase Plate Compactors from the best brand out there.
We want the best for our customers; please review our Disclaimer.
The vibratory plate compactor is a self-contained, self-propelled pneumatic machine used for compacting excavated material into the firm, soil-like, or solidified masses. This machine works on an unbalanced vibration principle to compress the soils using heavy metal plates. The heavy metal plates are secured in place with hog rings through which air is supplied. The vibratory plate is used for compacting, leveling the excavated materials at the time of backfilling. It also helps in reducing the volume of waste material by making it denser than its original form. Vibratory plate compactor has many advantages over conventional methods of excavation and backfilling.
1. Compacting excavated material into the firm, soil-like, or solidified masses.
2. Compacting soils with heavy metal plates.
3. Reducing the volume of waste materials by making them denser than their original form.
4. Can be used as a replacement to traditional methods of excavation and backfilling.
1. Plate Size: The size of the plates varies from 9’’ x 11 ¾’’ to 21 ½ ‘’ x 27˝ which determines the volume and density of soil compacted per pass.
2. Vibratory Frequency: The vibration frequency is around 42 to 55 Hz which determines the number of passes required for properly compacting the soil materials.
3. Plate Pressure: The plate pressure can be set from 150 psi to 180 psi which varies upon the type and density of compact soils.
A vibratory Plate Compactor is used to compactor fine-grained, less dense soils and materials like sands, gravels, crushed stones, etc.